sobota, 14 lutego 2009

Eng. only...


Hi everyone,
Hi my valentine,

So... today is a Valentine Day. I'm very neutral for this because now I don't have "This Person" ...but I was very sad and I felt lonely when I saw a lot of pairs which walk in falling snow... They looked so happy...

You know... when I was with Saku-chan today he told,
"I want some chocolate",
that sound very strange cause he don't like a Valentine... kukuku...
"Saku-chan, Saku-chan - I said - but he don't have girlfriend... of course I saw today... "yaoi pair" (two girl of course), but he don't have boyfriend too...*laugh*"
"Ren..." - said Saku,
"Hai?"
"I can be your seme... if you will buy me a chocolate!"
"Eto... I buy you it when he don't be my seme"
"OK" ^.^
Then I thought he is very strange guy...
Of course I know if fangirls will write yaoi fics [how write it -.-"] about us... Saren... (Sakus idea) or something like that... I will be uke... but I don't think serious about it...
OK... it's time finish this stupid topic xD

...You know I had a few funny moments today....
When I listen "DIVE TO BLUE" I look at white hill and I started write "hyde <3" on snow... and I makes "angles" and... I did others strange things xDD"

It was very funny ^^

Today we (Saku and me) watched a "hyde holidays" when he snowboarding... I think I did it because of that... C'est la vie... how it haido-sama singing xDD

Now I must say "why I write in English?" I do it... because Saku and me read "hyde diary" on VAMPSs MySpace today... and he wrote like here... (In English of course xDD) I would like do something like him... I don't know why... couse I don't like when somebody compare me to him... but when I do it my small, stupid mind say to myself: "like haido-sama!!" and then I'm very happy...

I'm so stupid ><"

So... what next..
I ate pasta with tuna today... It's my first time but... It was very taste...
...what is your favorite foods?

OK, I must finish...

LOVE, REN.

Brak komentarzy: